Lillys Doggy Day Care is proud to support the Law Society of South Australia’s, Animal Law Committee’s Annual Winter Appeal for Animal Shelters.
The Law Society through its Animal Law Committee is holding its third winter appeal for animal shelters who feed, accommodate and care for domestic and native animals who are sick, have been injured and are homeless.
If you would like to support this worthy cause donations of the following would be much appreciated:
- Good quality (that is non-generic names) wet and dry kitten and cat food and wet and dry puppy and dog food
- Sunflower seed and small parrot mix
- Nuts and dried fruit
- Breakfast cereals including muesli, rolled oats, rice cereal, Weetbix, Farex Baby Cereal, Allbran
- Pureed apple, tinned corn and peas
- Any toys for kittens, puppies, adult cats and dogs
- Old jumpers, pillow cases, sheets, flannels, blankets and towels.
Drop Off Points
Lillys Doggy Day Care is acting as a drop off point for this Animal Shelter Winter Appeal.
Donations can also be dropped off at:
- O’Toole Lawyers, 65 Flinders Street Adelaide, contact person Susan O’Toole (8232 6263)
- Priya Subramaniam, Barrister and Solicitor, 213 Greenhill Road Eastwood, contact person Priya Subramaniam (0420789596)
- Legal Services Commission Adelaide office, 82 Wakefield Street Adelaide, contact person Diana Thomas ( 8463 3555)
- The Law Society of South Australia 124 Waymouth Street Adelaide
If your donations are substantial or if you have difficulty in attending any of the drop off points please contact Susan O’Toole on 8232 6263 and she will arrange to attend your work or home and collect your donations.
Please note the appeal finishes on 1st May 2013
Adelaides Pet and Animal Expo